Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
Microf & SunTrust
Microf and SunTrust have partnered to provide a single application for a financing and lease purchase program that enables clients to restore their heating and cooling needs with an affordable monthly payment.
5 Things You Need to Know About the Flexible Financial Solutions Application:
- Full service lending (through SunTrust) and lease-purchase options (through Microf). One stop shop!*
- A FAST and EASY online or mobile application process.
- Real-time approval decisions in most cases with more opportunity for an approval.
- Flexible options to meet consumers’ needs across a broad credit spectrum including low monthly payment, 0% intro APR promotions, deferred payment, or lease purchase for good or below average credit.**
- Completely focused on the HVAC Industry. HVAC systems are one of the largest expenses for homeowners, averaging between $5,000-$8,000 for a replacement system.***
Flexible Financial Solutions offers:
- Low monthly payment and 0% intro APR options for qualifying clients**
- Solutions for customers with good credit or below average credit
- A FAST and EASY online application process with an instant decision in most cases
- No prepayment or early payment penalties
To apply, all you need is:
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License, U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport
- Personal information
- An email address
- About 5 minutes
*Financing and lease-purchase options are available for primary or vacation/second homes, but unavailable for non-owner occupied investment/rental properties.
**0% intro APR option is subject to availability. Please check with your contractor to see if this option is available.
***Source: HVAC Costs Homeowners Should Know (2018, January 17) Retrieved from HVAC.com SunTrust Bank, Member FDIC. ©2018 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SUNTRUST and the SunTrust logo are trademarks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. offers several special options for financing your new product or service with approved credit. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your budget.
With approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., you'll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special financing terms
- Easy online account management
Plus, by taking advantage of financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, other credit card or bank account. They will still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.Apply Now
Customer Financing - Payzer
We are known for "service after the sale" - and financing is no exception. Through our financing programs, we offer several flexible options for financing your new product or system. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
With our financing program, you'll enjoy:
- Easy, Fast, Paperless Application process
- Funding in as little as 48 hours
- Flexible terms
Plus, by taking advantage of our special financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a credit card or bank account. They'll still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.
Call us to discuss our financing options or click on the "Apply for Instant Financing" on the Payzer icon below to initiate your application.
Keystone Help® Loan Program
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is contributing additional help to qualified taxpayers through its Keystone Help® program. Keystone HELP® offers low-rate loans to help make affordable energy efficiency home improvements available to all eligible Pennsylvania homeowners. Keystone HELP® is administered by AFC First Financial Corporation, a Pennsylvania energy efficiency lender. These loans are only being offered through Keystone Help approved contractors.
Special Lower Rates on Keystone HELP Financing for Qualifying Homeowners! Click Here for more information.